(주)정인화학건설

고객센터

시공문의

시공문의

No deity except You, Glory be to You, Verily, I have been of the unjus…

페이지 정보

작성자 Deanne 작성일24-08-08 11:38 조회5회 댓글0건

본문

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWكَرِيْمُ
Allahumma ma "amiltu min 'amalin fî hadzihi sanati ma nahaitani 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

Dhuha prayer is a sunnah prayer performed in the morning. It starts when the sun begins to rise about a spear's length or after sunrise (around 07.00) until before the time of Dzuhur prayer when the sun has n

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I keep Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit Your blessings upon me and I acknowledge my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

lâli wal ikrâm.
Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

llâh.

Meaning: "O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hell is true. The Prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour (o

098338000_1661229607-istockphoto-Zikir.jBefore performing Dhuha prayer, Muslims are encouraged to read the intention prayer. The prayer intention is always uttered before doing prayer, both voluntary and obligatory prayers. The following is the reading of the i

you can utter is:
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

messenger.
Surah Al-Insyirah teaches the importance of patience, appreciation for the sacrifices made by Prophet Muhammad SAW, and faith in Allah who always aids His messengers in fulfilling their divine mission. This surah serves as a source of inspiration and affirmation for Muslims in facing trials and going

026657300_1660311728-istockphoto-1001021La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a prayer that can be recited by Muslims when encountering difficulties and trials in life. La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is the supplication uttered by Prophet Yunus AS when he was trapped in the belly of a whale. In that critical situation, Prophet Yunus AS kept optimistic and believed that Allah SWT was the greatest savior. He then uttered a prayer that is derived from a part of verse 87 of Surah Al Anbiya. Here is the text of the prayer la ilaha illa anta subhanak

dakash shalihiin.
Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the grandeur is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, If you adored this article so you would like to receive more info about doa tahun baru islam generously visit the web site. and the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

068310500_1610683254-muslim-woman-pray-wProphet Yunus AS.
Allah SWT delivered Prophet Yunus AS by sending a whale to engulf him. In the belly of the whale, Prophet Yunus AS realized his mistake and repented sincerely. In the darkness of the whale's belly, he beseeched with a prayer of contrition and plea for

لِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.